Carlesimo + YGZ® = Stiffling D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
    Or maybe the Rap's have more hungry players fighting for playing time and/or roster spots this season? He hasn't motivated Bargnani to do sh*t though- so far.

The Raptor's D will get even better once Bargnani is eventually replaced by Davis (the Rap's 4 of the future if he stays healthy) in the line up and Calderon is traded away or regulated to a bench role.
    The only person who ever motivated Bargnani was a coddling Jay Triano. Unfortunately we know the effects of this type of coaching on the other 14 Raps and the effects of treating players differently. I hope Bargnani gets his shit together soon. We all know his woes on D and rebounding but if he can't score, ugh....

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      The only person who ever motivated Bargnani was a coddling Jay Triano. Unfortunately we know the effects of this type of coaching on the other 14 Raps and the effects of treating players differently. I hope Bargnani gets his shit together soon. We all know his woes on D and rebounding but if he can't score, ugh....
      Its starting to look like CB was better than Jay & BC are letting post free agency...lol

Bargnani needs to step up or a step, step, step, step, step off- because you got to get lost because you know you're soft Chaka Khan:

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Bargs had a big upswing after he got sMitch fired - a sort of I told ya so!... that has since worn off and now he is back to missing defensive assignments mediocre shooting and driving the coaching staff nuts.
        "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

Working...
        X