This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red and White wrote: View Post
    Okay, aside from all of trifes bullshit, this is interesting.

Would you trade a solid, young, and excellent athlete while his value is high? Do you play russian roulette with the sophomore slump and risk him being worth nothing?

In my opinion, you hold onto him. Unless you are offered something amazing, im keeping him.

Trife and multi, please, settle this in private messages so we dont have to see any more of this nonsense, please, mature.

Thanks

RAW
    I think between Weems and Demar there is a natural confilict in terms of position. Weems so far seems more poised in stressful situations and is more likely to make the right move offensively and defensively. I really like Demar, but I think if we could get back a young big that can play the 5, someone like Bogut or Lopez(s) it could help out alot.

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
      We didnt win the game because of his 29 pts/ 2 rebs tho you lying ass stanley...

He didnt score in the 4th qtr as per usual....Oh but i did see Amir grab some big rebounds and make 2 FT to win it and even make some jump shots in the 4th.....yes i did SEEEE that tho....
      Trife, this post is about Demar, go be depressed somewhere else. PS I found an Xmas gift perfectly suited for you:

Comment

Guys, quit with the petty namecalling and insults. If you can't discuss in a civil manner then don't say anything at all.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
          Guys, quit with the petty namecalling and insults. If you can't discuss in a civil manner then don't say anything at all.
          Ok sorry. These guys ambushed my thread with Anti Bargs rhetoric and personal attacks.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
            Trife, this post is about Demar, go be depressed somewhere else. PS I found an Xmas gift perfectly suited for you:

2 rebounds !

Dudes a straight puss...

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
              Trife and multi, please, settle this in private messages so we dont have to see any more of this nonsense, please, mature.

Thanks

RAW
              +infinity.

I would like to see the moderators start giving people warnings regarding insulting comments or 'name-calling'. Lately this blog has become a playground for insults in many cases rather than a forum for discussion all things related Raptors/NBA. The last 2 weeks things have been getting noticeably worse to the point where on one thread last week my work server filter caught the site will not let me visit RR.com (granted I shouldn't be looking at work but that is not the point). If you can't have a discussion with someone who has a differing opinion without resorting to insults, people should get back to their homework.

Could moderators start giving warnings and then bans if warnings are not heeded?

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                +infinity.

I would like to see the moderators start giving people warnings regarding insulting comments or 'name-calling'. Lately this blog has become a playground for insults in many cases rather than a forum for discussion all things related Raptors/NBA. The last 2 weeks things have been getting noticeably worse to the point where on one thread last my work server filter caught the site will not let me visit RR.com (granted I shouldn't be looking at work but that is not the point). If you can't have a discussion with someone who has a differing opinion without resorting to insults, people should get back to their homework.

Could moderators start giving warnings and then bans if warnings are not heeded?
                Put ur pom poms down please...

Comment

Ugh ... seeing how people can't be adults and converse with one another in a civil manner, I'm locking this up. I will continue locking up other threads and giving members timeouts if this continues. Please grow up.

Comment

DeRozan needs a shooting coach in the worst possible way. Unless he improves his shooting by 500%, he's going to be out of the league after his rookie contract is up. Right now he's more athlete than basketball player, which is OK in year 1 or 2, but after that you better start showing something that'll stick. Looking at his frame he should be a good defender so it confuses me when I see a rookie like Evan Turner get the better of him. That shouldn't happen. DeRozan has a long ways to go, right now he is 10% substance and 90% potential.

Comment

Working...
                    X