This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Ya I'm in last place for both my brackets ... this is a hugely humbling experience .. that'll teach me not to copy the same bracket for more than one Tourney.
    After 2 days there are no perfect brackets left on the ESPN Tournament Challenge. Out of hundreds of thousands of brackets the highest score is 30 of 32. Usually there are one are two perfect brackets for the whole tournament.

Comment

I can't believe Gonzaga is about to lose this game ... devastating. Well there goes my brackets.

Comment

And down goes Gonzaga... Lol I'd like to see anyone who at least has decent brackets at this point.

Comment

2013 NCAA March Madness Thread.

This tournament is SO wide open.

P.S, Trey Burke, Glenn Robinson III, and Tim Hardaway JR. are so fun to watch in my opinion. Michigan looks really good.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
            This tournament is SO wide open.

P.S, Trey Burke, Glenn Robinson III, and Tim Hardaway JR. are so fun to watch in my opinion. Michigan looks really good.
            Michigan for Final Four! Hopefully...
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

You hijacked a fantasy basketball thread here Raptorreuben.

Comment

Moved this back to Fantasy, so we could get this back to the Bracket competition thats on going.

And how about Kevin Ware?! OMFG ... that was almost worse than Garbo's broken leg!
                And yet apparently he's already moving around on crutches! I had Gonzaga winning it, and I need Syracuse to move on in order to get the points .. but damn, would be cool is Louisville does #WinItForWare.

Comment

Moved this back to Fantasy, so we could get this back to the Bracket competition thats on going.

And how about Kevin Ware?! OMFG ... that was almost worse than Garbo's broken leg!
                  And yet apparently he's already moving around on crutches! I had Gonzaga winning it, and I need Syracuse to move on in order to get the points .. but damn, would be cool is Louisville does #WinItForWare.
                  My friend threw up when I showed it to him..
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

CBS panned to Leo Rautins at the Syracuse game on Saturday at the Verizon Center. It was quite a coincidence that the Raptors were playing the very next day at the same venue.

Comment

Congrats on the win Skywalker!! That was one hell of a bracket you put together.

Comment

Congrats on the win Skywalker!! That was one hell of a bracket you put together.
                        Thanks man! It was nice to win something this year HAHA

Comment

Working...
                        X