No announcement yet.

Red, Purple or Blue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think black with the logo and writing in purple. I hate the "LOOK WE'RE CANADIAN" all the time on all our sports teams. The franchise should stand and fall on its own merit. I think the new uniforms push that to the max, so bring back the original colours.

Comment

my biggest beef is the design down the sides of the jerseys. its hideous. i also hate the new age collars. just take the celtics jersey, make it black with red writing and that's just perfect imo. home can be white with red font.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

camo

Comment

With the exception of dino jersey, all our uniforms have sucked. There so damn plain.
          @RavNation

Comment

My favourite Raptor Jersey was the black-purple jerseys. We gotta bring those back as either an alternate sorta thing or they wear them on special days or something. I love those jerseys.

Those black and purple or the black and red are my favourites.

Comment

Red for me. I'm a western-canadian so the 'national' branding of the Raptors does strike a chord with me. At the same time, I can respect the history of the blue Huskies jerseys as an alternate.

I had a purple shirt or two in the mid nineties. I'm not particularly proud of that, and wouldn't wear one today simply because I wore one fifteen years ago.

Comment

I like the Red jerseys. I just don't like the maple leaf on the back, would rather have the claw back there. I think the black alternates look sharp. Just don't bring the camo or the green jerseys back ever again.

Comment

I like the red uniforms, but I voted blue, because my dream would be for the team to change its name and be the Toronto Huskies.

Comment

Comment

we need to go old school and bring back the real Raptor. Go Purple or Go Home!

Comment

I agree with the suggestion to change the name to the Huskies. I would drop the stupid looking font and illustration of a dog blowing out a bong hit or whatever the hell that is. Save those for retro jersey night. Just keep it clean and simple. Blue and White.

Raptors is stupid. Always hated the name and logo. From our track record in free agency they probably do too.

Comment

Delonte_West wrote: View Post
                          I love that shit! Bring it back. Purple FTW!

I do like those retro huskies jerseys they brought back though. They were cool, clean and crisp.

But we are the Raptors not the Huskies. So there.

Comment

Darien wrote: View Post
                            I think black with the logo and writing in purple. I hate the "LOOK WE'RE CANADIAN" all the time on all our sports teams. The franchise should stand and fall on its own merit. I think the new uniforms push that to the max, so bring back the original colours.
                            +10000

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                              my biggest beef is the design down the sides of the jerseys. its hideous. i also hate the new age collars. just take the celtics jersey, make it black with red writing and that's just perfect imo. home can be white with red font.
                              Ive always thought that the Celtics jersey was really plain. Look how ugly it looks on Cleveland now, too many teams are going for the retro look IMO.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                                I love that shit! Bring it back. Purple FTW!

I do like those retro huskies jerseys they brought back though. They were cool, clean and crisp.

But we are the Raptors not the Huskies. So there.
                                Is it a faux pas to link another blog here? :P

Anyway, you'll get your wish.

90's throwbacks for some games this season!

http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/
                                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                                X