Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #1: Boston Celtics 87 - Toronto Raptors 93 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugly. 14-37. Too much Gay/Derozan.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
      Ugly. 14-37. Too much Gay/Derozan.
      When they do the dribble between legs as they pull it out behind 3pt line to set up an ISO, I am not a happy camper

Comment

• On the bright side, Amir was his usual efficient and effective self. Val was pretty good. Bench held up.

Still, looks a lot like last year. Doesn't seem much has changed.

Comment

• so the raps still aren't running the offense through flying V at all huh
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            When they do the dribble between legs as they pull it out behind 3pt line to set up an ISO, I am not a happy camper
            especially when it results in a lazy contested shot... which is often

Comment

• Also, good to see Casey hoarding timeouts while the 16 point lead disappeared.

Comment

• 1. I do not think that we played well. I have to hope that we were not inspired by the oposition and will be more inspired in the commings games.

2. No point of having both Fields and Novak in the rotation. Coach has to decide who will be our small forward back up and stick with him. There is no point of playing them both for limited minutes. So far Fields has done enough for the nod.

3. DeRozan was off tonight. 2ast and 2 rbs in 40 minutes. 6-19 fg. 5to.

Comment

• I don't why people hating on Rudy. He had a good game 19 points 8 Rebs 8/18 .44 1/2 .500
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Jeez, no takes on who you'd rather between K Humph or Psycho Tyler?

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                      so the raps still aren't running the offense through flying V at all huh
                      They don't know how to run a proper post up. Rudy and JV should be dominating the low block

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Jeez, no takes on who you'd rather between K Humph or Psycho Tyler?
                        I take Tyler

Comment

• Hansbrough. Cheaper.

Comment

• haven't seen the game yet but looks like we are on pace for 82 wins this year if recent history can hold.

about fucking time the raps came back with some real ball. god i hate the month and a half of the off season. all we get over here is some stupid indonesian league on tv and replays of yi jian lian reruns of that dunk he got on america like 8 years ago.

god speed raps.

was it a good game?

Comment

• Raptors fans our the only ones who complain about a lose.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Raptors fans our the only ones who complain about a lose.
                                I mean WIN
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X