Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Fix'd
    No chance the Raps land a stud PF like Jefferson/Millsap without trading DeRozan in a S&T deal. Sorry, but Bargnani and garbage isn't going to get it done and the Raps are way over the cap.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
      No chance the Raps land a stud PF like Jefferson/Millsap without trading DeRozan in a S&T deal. Sorry, but Bargnani and garbage isn't going to get it done and the Raps are way over the cap.
      +1.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Derozan is going to be here for a while, he still hasnt reached his ceiling
        @RavNation

Comment

YYZ wrote: View Post
          Derozan is going to be here for a while, he still hasnt reached his ceiling
          If he plateaus, he's not going anywhere with that contract
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            If he plateaus, he's not going anywhere with that contract
            True, but very few professional ball players have his work ethic. *insert Drake's Started from the Bottom*
            @RavNation

Comment

Dwight Howard?????? joke

Comment

Why do people wanna trade demar .. ? Im telling you we won't but that's a very good thing, right now he isn't shooting threes but has 18pts per game, watch when he nails down that 3pt shot .. Damn

Comment

What this team needs is a PF. A guy that will be a threat to score down low. If they can't get Millsap or Jefferson do you guys think it's realistic to get a guy like Hickson?

If they can't, the guy that i would target is Elton Brand I know he's in his mid 30's but the guy can still play. He's still a double-double guy in this league.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'm really curious as to what Hickson gets in free agency. I'd say fair market value should be around $8-9 million, but I could also see him getting Kris Humphries sort of numbers, $11-12 million. Either way, he probably ends up moving on a sign-and-trade, and unless we find an unexpected market for Bargnani, that probably means trading DeRozan or Amir. I'd move Demar for Millsap or Jefferson, but not for Hickson. And I'm not convinced Hickson is a big enough upgrade over Amir that I'd move one for the other, likely paying Hickson more to put up similar numbers in a similar role.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      What this team needs is a PF. A guy that will be a threat to score down low. If they can't get Millsap or Jefferson do you guys think it's realistic to get a guy like Hickson?

If they can't, the guy that i would target is Elton Brand I know he's in his mid 30's but the guy can still play. He's still a double-double guy in this league.
                      JJ Hickson is in his contract year so i would stay away from him. I'm down for Jefferson or Brand

Comment

Jon Lucas makes more money than Matt Barnes...
                        You gotta be kidding me...

The more I look into this list, and thank you for posting the list, the more I realize just how much money (more) is paid out to the Raptors than other competitive teams.

There is no PF on that list making anywhere near as much money as AB, and let's not talk about player value... Just the sheer income that he's making..

crazy.. MLSE is like BC's wonderland..
                        Last edited by drunkmunky; Wed Mar 13, 2013, 10:48 AM.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                          Jon Lucas makes more money than Matt Barnes...
                          You gotta be kidding me...

The more I look into this list, and thank you for posting the list, the more I realize just how much money (more) is paid out to the Raptors than other competitive teams.

There is no PF on that list making anywhere near as much money as AB, and let's not talk about player value... Just the sheer income that he's making..

crazy.. MLSE is like BC's wonderland..
                          Lucas was in demand this summer with offers from Chicago and Miami.

Comment

Working...
                          X