Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masai wants a 1st rd pick back according to reports.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      If this deal goes down in any form of Lowry for Felton/Shumpert, will we be able to finally agree that the team is tanking?
      The only people who still claim that the Raptors are not tanking are the ones who dug their heels in a little too deep this summer and will have some egg on their face when it happens.

It's not a secret that the Raptors are gunning for a top five pick. The media on both sides of the border have basically come out and said that it's happening.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Masai wants a 1st rd pick back according to reports.
        Felton & Shumpert & 2018 1st round pick? Seems pretty simple, unless MU wants more (or a 2014 1st round pick)!

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
          As Jamshid pointed out, a trade for Felton & Hardway won't work financially. It needs to be Felton & Shumpert (at least).
          Hence the cash consideration. Or we could see if they have any second rounders left.

I doubt they give up both Shumpert and Hardaway. And if I'm Ujiri I only want Hardaway because Shump is turning into a head case

Comment

• Colangelitis still wearing off....

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Masai wants a 1st rd pick back according to reports.
              On ESPN/Twitter, Stein just confirmed that NY has 3 future 1st round picks that could be traded - 2018, 2019 & 2020 (most they could trade is 2 - 2018 & 2020).

Comment

• "Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 7m
                RT @HowardBeck: Knicks have three first-round picks that are trade-eligible right now, per NBA rules: 2018, 2019, 2020
                Expand"

Let's grab one of those picks and then we can use it in a trade to get another 2014 pick. Something like Ross + Knicks 2018 1st for a mid 2014 1st.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                  On ESPN/Twitter, Stein just confirmed that NY has 3 future 1st round picks that could be traded - 2018, 2019 & 2020 (most they could trade is 2 - 2018 & 2020).
                  I dont know. I think MU wants a 2014 1st round pick. So i'm guessing this trade would have to be a 3 team trade to make everyone happy lol.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                    "Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 7m
                    RT @HowardBeck: Knicks have three first-round picks that are trade-eligible right now, per NBA rules: 2018, 2019, 2020
                    Expand"

Let's grab one of those picks and then we can use it in a trade to get another 2014 pick. Something like Ross + Knicks 2018 1st for a mid 2014 1st.
                    If we're talking future picks, the Raps have many available:
                    - own 2015
                    - own 2016
                    - NY's 2016
                    - own 2017
                    - own 2018
                    - own 2019
                    - own 2020

Toronto has their own 2nd round pick every year between 2015-2020, except 2016 (to Memphis).

Comment

• http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...to-move-lowry/

Not just The Knicks that are interested.
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• I'm sure Lowry would be itching to play with Bargnani again.

Comment

• Comment

• Suffice to say the leveraging meter for bids on Lowry should be chugging upwards. Good. I could care less re players....pick/s need to be the currency here.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

That would mean Hardaway Jr & filler & future 1st round pick (in addition to Felton)?

Comment

• Either Hardaway Jr. and filler and future picks, or we're looking at a three-team deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X