Staff Announcement - RaptorReuben

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff Announcement - RaptorReuben

Hey guys and gals. Just wanted to make another announcement to mentioned that we've given Reuben the keys to forums and have promoted him to a moderator. Reuben's a huge fan of the site since joining and great contributor at the same time. Not to mention is one of our youngest members (currently in grade 6) but very mature for his age. Just kidding, but in all sincerity we're happy to have him on board with our team and look forward to his contributions still as a member but as well as a staff member too.

So that being said, please welcome me in congratulating Reuben.

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Hey guys and gals. Just wanted to make another announcement to mentioned that we've given Reuben the keys to forums and have promoted him to a moderator. Reuben's a huge fan of the site since joining and great contributor at the same time. Not to mention is one of our youngest members (currently in grade 6) but very mature for his age. Just kidding, but in all sincerity we're happy to have him on board with our team and look forward to his contributions still as a member but as well as a staff member too.

So that being said, please welcome me in congratulating Reuben.

Hey.. 17 to be exact! Thanks a lot Doc, Arsenalist, and Blake for the opportunity to be a moderator on the best Raptor site in the world! Very appreciative of it! Let's keep it up RaptorsRepublic!

And of course, Go Raptors!
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Congratulations Reuben!

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
        Congratulations Reuben!
        Thank you stretch!

Comment

+100000
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Congrats dude! I'm relatively the same age and I'm looking to get more into the site as well haha
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Congrats on the promotion Reuben!

Comment

Congrats Reuben! Now let's get tenforthewin as a Moderator and things will get really interesting up in RR LOL

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                  Congrats dude! I'm relatively the same age and I'm looking to get more into the site as well haha
                  enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  +100000
                  .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                  Congrats on the promotion Reuben!
                  Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                  Congrats Reuben! Now let's get tenforthewin as a Moderator and things will get really interesting up in RR LOL
                  Thanks guys!

Comment

solid mod addition. congrats man.

Comment

Congrats dude. I hope to see some great contribution.

Comment

Welcome aboard Reuben! Just don't blow the site up and we'll be good... I think that's the advice I was given and so far so good!

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                          solid mod addition. congrats man.
                          Thank you Heinz! The king of the Analogies!

brickwall281 wrote: View Post
                          Congrats dude. I hope to see some great contribution.
                          I'll be putting up my best efforts! Thank you

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                          Welcome aboard Reuben! Just don't blow the site up and we'll be good... I think that's the advice I was given and so far so good!
                          Haha thank you CRF! I haven't done TOO much yet, but hey, it won't be blown up... (any time soon) :P

Comment

Keep up the good work Reuben

Comment

RepRaptorsintheUSA wrote: View Post
                              Keep up the good work Reuben
                              Thank you very much kind sir.

Comment

Working...
                              X