Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

torch19 wrote: View Post
    Ed Davis is the next Jermaine O'Neal.
    If that happens the Raps will become a perennial playoff team. Young JO was a beast.
    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Felt like he should of played more today 13Pts 6Rebs 3Blks in 26 mins. They might have a point. Casey never extends his minutes. Maybe his in a bad situation.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Felt like he should of played more today 13Pts 6Rebs 3Blks in 26 mins. They might have a point. Casey never extends his minutes. Maybe his in a bad situation.
        I don't know, maybe I missed something Amir was doing really well, moreso than ED, but I really thought ED should have been out there down the stretch in the 4th. ED (and Calderon) were the reason why Toronto came out and took control in the 3rd.

I have hardly been an ED fan but I am warming up. Now if he would change his damn Twitter background to at least one side with him in UNC blue and the other in Raptor red, I'd be melting for him.

Comment

I think Ed has been told since the beginning what his minutes will be. Casey has been inconsistent this season, but Ed's minutes have always been consistent. Might be the way he approached Ed in the offseason. Ed may be a routine guy and needs his minutes in short supply to succeed.

He's a good backup, but not a starter, IMO . The only reason he's starting his because of injuries.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            I think Ed has been told since the beginning what his minutes will be. Casey has been inconsistent this season, but Ed's minutes have always been consistent. Might be the way he approached Ed in the offseason. Ed may be a routine guy and needs his minutes in short supply to succeed.

He's a good backup, but not a starter, IMO . The only reason he's starting his because of injuries.
            I agree with this long term. But on this current Raptor team there is no question he should be starting regardless of injuries.

Comment

What would you like out your starting PF?
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

What would you like out your starting PF?
                A mid range game, and more consistency on offense.

Comment

A mid range game, and more consistency on offense.
                  Well I think one that give you around 10 rbs a night and plays good D is more important than that. You can find wing players to do that. Ed Davis is 23 in couple years I'm sure he'll that 15 footer down.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Ed Davis is a better PF than Bargnani easy. Bargnani is a wing player in a big man's body and that is not good

Comment

Working...
                    X