No announcement yet.

Available PFs and FAs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a great PF market. You can tell by how good Brandan Wright is looking...

Comment

Hickson just signed to the Nuggets, so take him off the table.

3 years, $15 million.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

edit: nevermind, was all about hickson and he's apparently off the market. but surprised he didn't go for more than that. I would have thought $6-$7 million per year.

Comment

If hawks get monta ellis, I wonder if raps are interested in Jeff teague?
          Change the name...Give this city and this country something we can be PROUD of... something we can EMBRACE... something that REPRESENTS us... Please MLSE any name except Raptors...anything, please?

Comment

aaron.in.toronto wrote: View Post
            If hawks get monta ellis, I wonder if raps are interested in Jeff teague?
            The Hawks want Monta at shooting guard, because who the fuck knows why.

Of course, we should certainly pursue Teague if he's available - he's better than Lowry is - but then we come back up against being fucked by our cap, as Teague will demand more than the MLE.

Just another reminder of how badly BC fucked this team.

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post

Of course, we should certainly pursue Teague if he's available - he's better than Lowry is - but then we come back up against being fucked by our cap, as Teague will demand more than the MLE.

He fucked this team up so bad that we can't get Jeff Teague... Really?

C'mon, man.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

magoon wrote:

He fucked this team up so bad that we can't get Jeff Teague... Really?

C'mon, man.
                ^^ LOL..*dead* but ya we'll cuz we definitely need a back up big and pg I really wanted collison but what ya gonna do. If Monta signs for 10mil Derozans contract's going to make my stomach hurt.

Comment

Working...
                X