Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    So how much do y'all think Bruno is gonna play during summer league?

Personally I would play him at least 30mins so he can get more comfortable
    Pretty sure they play two 20 min halves in summer league. If he plays 20 that will be ok with me.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
      Maybe ur right about the media thing , first round pick normally gets a press conference.

I don't see him being aggressive off the bat in summer league and I expect to see him lost at times with knowing where to be. Doesn't have much basketball experience after all.

He is not going to dominate that's for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yeah, I can see things going that way. Right now it's about playing time. It would be cool if DeMar got him to play a few Drew League games. He's only been playing senior professional games since November. Drew League would probably be a decent first step.

Comment

• I finally found some stats on Bruno when he played for Pinheiros. He only played meaningful minutes in the 6 games that he started. His stats for the 6 games when he started were...

Per40:
        19ppg 3blks 1.4stls 1.1asts 8.2rebs
        57% from the field while attempting 12 shots
        47% from three while attempting 4
        83% from the free throw line attempting 5

Link: http://basketball.realgm.com/player/...Season/Per_40/
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I finally found some stats on Bruno when he played for Pinheiros. He only played meaningful minutes in the 6 games that he started. His stats for the 6 games when he started were...

Per40:

how the hell would he not be a regular starter with those stats?

Comment

I finally found some stats on Bruno when he played for Pinheiros. He only played meaningful minutes in the 6 games that he started. His stats for the 6 games when he started were...

Per40:

How does one average 47% on 4 shots? Or 83% on 5 shots? Even 57% on 12 shots is a little off.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
              How does one average 47% on 4 shots? Or 83% on 5 shots? Even 57% on 12 shots is a little off.
              average of 4 3's attempted per game. Same with the shots.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                average of 4 3's attempted per game. Same with the shots.
                Ahh those are the shots per game. That clears it up, I thought it was total for a second.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                  The stats given are per 40 minutes. So the shot attempts change, but the shooting percentages stay the same.

That in itself makes things look funky.

I wonder how many minutes he averaged over that stretch? I would also be interested in knowing what his foul numbers are? Actual minutes played?
                  http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post
                    The stats given are per 40 minutes. So the shot attempts change, but the shooting percentages stay the same.

That in itself makes things look funky.

I wonder how many minutes he averaged over that stretch? I would also be interested in knowing what his foul numbers are? Actual minutes played?
                    He averaged 24.3 min as a starter ( 6 games ). 11.6 PTS, 5 REB, FT% 83%, 3PT% 46%, FG% 57%

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      He averaged 24.3 min as a starter ( 6 games ). 11.6 PTS, 5 REB, FT% 83%, 3PT% 46%, FG% 57%
                      That is really efficient scoring, which is what I want from him.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Those numbers means nothing really. You have to look at the competition. He was playing against guys that likely have zero chance of making it to the NBA. It's not like he's playing against McDonald's All American players.

If he can come close to putting up those type of numbers in the Summer League games i'd be happy, heck i'd be happy if he average 8/5 in the Summer League.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If he averages those numbers and with that efficiency in his 3rd season I will be ecstatic. He'll be 22 in his third season with a lot of basketball left.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                            If he averages those numbers and with that efficiency in his 3rd season I will be ecstatic. He'll be 22 in his third season with a lot of basketball left.
                            He'll be 21 actually. He's 18 right now, turning 19 in September.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Those numbers means nothing really. You have to look at the competition. He was playing against guys that likely have zero chance of making it to the NBA. It's not like he's playing against McDonald's All American players.

If he can come close to putting up those type of numbers in the Summer League games i'd be happy, heck i'd be happy if he average 8/5 in the Summer League.
                              Speaking of Mcdonalds all Americans, one of them was playing a giant in one of the newer Game of thrones episodes, so that's a pretty bad comparison.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                He'll be 21 actually. He's 18 right now, turning 19 in September.
                                He's 4 years younger then TROSS

Ross is old for a player going into his 3rd season
                                Last edited by MACK11; Sun Jun 29, 2014, 02:36 PM.
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X