Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4: Toronto Raptors 87 - Brooklyn Nets 79 (Series Tied 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
    Ross getting worse by the game.
    Worse? Impossible.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Call me crazy...but I see Ross going bananas in game 5
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
        Thought it was his best game of the series actually, Lol
        It really was. I thought Ross did an excellent job on Williams tonight defensively. I though Ross did a good job of getting Williams out of rhythm early in both the first and third and helped shut him down.

Its just that he never gets any plays run for him so he has disappeared offensively. Its like our sophomores have the black plague or something and the teammates don't even want to touch them on the offensive side of the ball...Wake up Casey, they were a pretty big part of what got us here....use them, at least a little bit. 4 shots between 2 starters is unacceptable and probably a HUGE reason why our offense has been full blown Rudy Gay in the playoffs. And you never go full Rudy Gay!!

Also....If I am Casey, and my team is 1/16 in a quarter and I am looking for something offensively....don't go to Salmons/Novak/Hayes....how about try De Colo (who can be a firecracker), Ross (because he isn't Salmons), Vasquez, Hayes. Can't be any worse but could potentially be WAY better.

Comment

• Chuck is showing love lol
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Chuck: "You all got to quit disrespecting my Toronto Raptors putting them on NBA TV." lol

"Valanchewsjns is the best big man in this series"

"DeRozan is a flat out stud"
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Chuck: "You all got to quit disrespecting my Toronto Raptors putting them on NBA TV." lol

I was so upset that I was stuck with the TSN broadcast of the game.

Comment

• Problem with Ross on Williams is that Lowry can't guard any of the other 4. Ross is just mismatched in this series. Bring him in off the bench. DD is ball hogging anyway so Ross won't get touches as a starter anyway.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Chuck: "You all got to quit disrespecting my Toronto Raptors putting them on NBA TV." lol

You all got to quit disrespecting the best big man in this series by screwing up his name (for the 324723047th time).
                  OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    You all got to quit disrespecting the best big man in this series by screwing up his name (for the 324723047th time).
                    Hahaha

Whatever man, it's Chuck. English is his first language, and he still can't say athletic (athul-etic)

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      hahaha

whatever man, it's chuck. English is his first language, and he still can't say athletic (athul-etic)
                      lmao
                      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                        It really was. I thought Ross did an excellent job on Williams tonight defensively. I though Ross did a good job of getting Williams out of rhythm early in both the first and third and helped shut him down.

Its just that he never gets any plays run for him so he has disappeared offensively. Its like our sophomores have the black plague or something and the teammates don't even want to touch them on the offensive side of the ball...Wake up Casey, they were a pretty big part of what got us here....use them, at least a little bit. 4 shots between 2 starters is unacceptable and probably a HUGE reason why our offense has been full blown Rudy Gay in the playoffs. And you never go full Rudy Gay!!

Also....If I am Casey, and my team is 1/16 in a quarter and I am looking for something offensively....don't go to Salmons/Novak/Hayes....how about try De Colo (who can be a firecracker), Ross (because he isn't Salmons), Vasquez, Hayes. Can't be any worse but could potentially be WAY better.
                        Indeed. He did nothing wrong in this game on either end, just had no opportunities. They usually run a bunch of baseline screens to get him corner/wing threes and a couple of others for him to curl into the mid range but he had nothing called for him at all, that basically limits him to living off open threes created by DeMar and Kyle, which admittedly is also a huge source of points for him as well, but they didn't look for him at all either. DeMar always looks off JV but one of his biggest improvements as a passer has been finding Ross on the three point line, did it many times this season. Completely looked him off today even though he was wide open on a couple of occasions. Also had an easy transition dunk and was looked off.

I wonder if Casey pulls him out of the rotation completely next game.

Comment

• All I ask of Ross in game 5 is 10pts!
                          two 3's, dunk, midrange shot
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                            Indeed. He did nothing wrong in this game on either end, just had no opportunities. They usually run a bunch of baseline screens to get him corner/wing threes and a couple of others for him to curl into the mid range but he had nothing called for him at all, that basically limits him to living off open threes created by DeMar and Kyle, which admittedly is also a huge source of points for him as well, but they didn't look for him at all either. DeMar always looks off JV but one of his biggest improvements as a passer has been finding Ross on the three point line, did it many times this season. Completely looked him off today even though he was wide open on a couple of occasions. Also had an easy transition dunk and was looked off.

I wonder if Casey pulls him out of the rotation completely next game.
                            He really just can't. We're not deep enough on the wing, and putting Greivis in the starting unit really could screw our bench...it's been a huge plus to have Greivis come in and bring some pretty great things to the game, and especially since BKL's bench has been garbage.

Comment

Hahaha

Whatever man, it's Chuck. English is his first language, and he still can't say athletic (athul-etic)
                              LMAO this is so true I thought nobody else noticed
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

He really just can't. We're not deep enough on the wing, and putting Greivis in the starting unit really could screw our bench...it's been a huge plus to have Greivis come in and bring some pretty great things to the game, and especially since BKL's bench has been garbage.
                                What about Johnny Clutch?

Comment

Working...
                                X