GT Knickerbockers vs Raptors: Avoid The Grudge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    I just think that, already, the booing is making him play worse. It seemed like Casey took him out in the first half because of it. All of this only makes him HARDER to trade, and means that when we do we'll get LESS.
    exactly.. even if he plays better, the booing will lower his value cause gm's know we're desperate to get rid of him.. that is the logical answer.. besides that I still think the booing makes zero sense.

Comment

I think Gay has been playing injured the past couple of games
      Za Baller

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
        would be nice to have someone who could hit a 3 on the wing other than lowry.. would give lowry a reason to make that pass for a better shot.. in that case I wish lowry took the contested 3 rather than give derozan an open one
        Landry Fields has it in him. Somewhere. Buried very, very deeply. But it's somewhere...
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          I just think that, already, the booing is making him play worse. It seemed like Casey took him out in the first half because of it. All of this only makes him HARDER to trade, and means that when we do we'll get LESS.
          That is out of our hands. So he is not cut out for being in front 17,000 fans, what do you want me to do about it? Some players relish in the spotlight to others its an anvil, more proof that he is not the player we thought he was

you want real scenarios and that is what this is, its up to andrea to perform not the 17,000 fans, its not a video game, its real life, not everyone can handle the spotlight

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
            us or the knicks??
            us

Comment

Ball dont lie amare.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Rudy can pass right?
                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

anyway back to the game.. big plays from gay and dd in the 3rd!

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                    I just started watching. Did Bargnani play at all? Did he get booed?
                    Read the last 3 pages ... its half bargs getting booed stuff...

Comment

• My sister served J Kidd dinner last night. He had a burrito, three pints of Dos Equis and a margarita.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                        us
                        I wouldn't go that far.. I think the knicks got a lot of help in the first half too

Comment

• Kyle lowry has been great tonight running the team.
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            My sister served J Kidd dinner last night. He had a burrito, three pints of Dos Equis and a margarita.
                            When your Kidd you can have as many pints as you want LOL
                            Za Baller

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                              Kyle lowry has been great tonight running the team.
                              +1

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X