Casey's Kiss!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey's Kiss!

Wow, I can't say that I have ever seen a coach kiss a player in the NBA before. As a matter of fact, I can't ever remember seeing it done in professional sports before.

Do you think he truly wanted that win tonight? Great to see that kind of love and appreciation from a coach. His hands were high on that final basket and it put a smile on my face to see it. Great game and finally good to see DeMar come through.

Casey just said that he was really happy and proud of Demar, he has been struggling for weeks, said that Ross was the happiest player in the Arena when that went in.

Said he rode Demar hard the first month, and it may not be all his fault his struggles, he loves the resolve and the bounce back. Says he likes that Demar went into attack mode and did not bail out the defense.
    Last edited by BasketballCrush; Thu Jan 24, 2013, 10:37 PM.

Comment

I loved it, at least you know that Casey believes, loves, and cares for his players. For all basketball players, your team is your second family. I thought it was a great gesture to a struggling players with a BIG game.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I notice Casey reacts quite a bit when players make big or exciting plays. That kiss was classic. We are having a bad season, and we win a meaningless game against another bad team, but its still nice to win, and win in that dramatic fashion.

Comment

nice moment

why can't dd play like this 9/10 games?????

Comment

This is great for Demar too. Just what he needed.

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post

Casey just said that he was really happy and proud of Demar, he has been struggling for weeks, said that Ross was the happiest player in the Arena when that went in.

Said he rode Demar hard the first month, and it may not be all his fault his struggles, he loves the resolve and the bounce back. Says he likes that Demar went into attack mode and did not bail out the defense.
              Awesome!

Comment

Pound the Rock.

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post

Thank you for posting this. Love it.

Comment

Demar is the fucking man and Casey is awesome enough said awesome moment put the team on your back DD no Overtime tonight!

Comment

It's crazy how many more games we would have won this year if we had a consistent wing player who could make shots when it counts

fun game...but slightly depressing when you're shown a flash of what we're missing

Comment

Here's another kiss that many of us didn't notice:

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post

gross!

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post

IS this photoshop or is this for real? They seem to be ready to tear each other's head off

Comment

Working...
                              X