Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Proper thing.

Only banners that should go up are Conference winners and the obvious one.

if you didn't win it in the playoffs, who cares?
    Probably took it down to make place for the one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      What I meant was that, if we come out flat in game 1 and lose, we'd have to win either game 3 or 4 to gain home court advantage back.

Not an impossible task.
      OHHHH okay. Yea that's true.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• This happened to Brooklyn, they may never be the some.... WHO IS THIS WILD MAN????

http://www.nba.com/video/games/bobca...-cha-recap.nba

Comment

• So the magic number on clinching over Brooklyn is now 10, with 11 games remaining.

As well, the magic number to clinch the tie-breaker (wins within division) over Brooklyn is now 3. This means 3 atlantic division game wins by Toronto or losses by Brooklyn and we win the tie-breaker over Brooklyn, which will reduce the real magic number by 1.
          The magic number to clinch the second tie-breaker (wins within conference) is 7, which will in turn reduce the first tie-breaker by 1.

Comment

• Is the positive of facing the Nets in first round that we will get prime TV times on U.S networks .. Raptors vs Wizards will not be a sexy watch for getting a TV audience ..

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
              Is the positive of facing the Nets in first round that we will get prime TV times on U.S networks .. Raptors vs Wizards will not be a sexy watch for getting a TV audience ..
              I would rather play the wizards and get through the first round quietly than be embarrassed on national TV losing to the Nets.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                I would rather play the wizards and get through the first round quietly than be embarrassed on national TV losing to the Nets.
                You mean, embarrass the Nets on National TV when we beat them?
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                  Yes high risk high reward .. No National TV audience in the U.S and so beating Nets might give them more TV dates in the U.S
                  next season .

Comment

• lolknicks

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Sooo, I was at a party in Oklahoma, I am from Missouri. I play rugby and we were partying with the other team, being nice and having a good time. Then one of my teammates, Black Luke, passes out in the front yard, cops are called. My entire team and the OU team sprint out of the house jumping/ plowing through fences until we think we are far enough away from the police. Three of us wander off to Papa John's. Whilst there we pick a fight with a FIJI (fraternity) pledge, who calls his entire pledge class to try and take us, fighting ensues. My teammates and I pretty much keep the fight tied for being outnumbered and eventually make it back to the party, where we find four of our teammates eating peanut butter off of a girl's foot, in order to become "pirates". We all eventually pass out at the house. Next morning we wake up to our captain kicking in the door screaming "I woke up and all I saw was bushes. It's time to go!" We all packed up and got outta Oklahom
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Sooo, I was at a party in Oklahoma, I am from Missouri. I play rugby and we were partying with the other team, being nice and having a good time. Then one of my teammates, Black Luke, passes out in the front yard, cops are called. My entire team and the OU team sprint out of the house jumping/ plowing through fences until we think we are far enough away from the police. Three of us wander off to Papa John's. Whilst there we pick a fight with a FIJI (fraternity) pledge, who calls his entire pledge class to try and take us, fighting ensues. My teammates and I pretty much keep the fight tied for being outnumbered and eventually make it back to the party, where we find four of our teammates eating peanut butter off of a girl's foot, in order to become "pirates". We all eventually pass out at the house. Next morning we wake up to our captain kicking in the door screaming "I woke up and all I saw was bushes. It's time to go!" We all packed up and got outta Oklahom

Random post of the night.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                          I truly hope you are right if we plays the Nets but my head tells me it's not likely.

Comment

• Not Atlantic but man oh man.. Philly up 32 in the 4th. Detroit is seriously imploding.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• I guess philly doesn't want the record. Meanwhile, cheer for Atlanta. The sooner the Knicks have nothing to play for ....

Comment

• I feel bad for Detroit fans having to watch this sad team. Smith and Jennings are the true brick brothers of the NBA

Combined IQ of a rock
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X