The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Jalen Rose just compared Andrew Wiggins to DeMar DeRozan on his podcast.

Says, Wiggins upside is T-Mac. But right now he sees him as a DeRozan type of player.
    Was he talking offense? If so, alright, I can accept that.

If he was talking total player, including defense, Jalen got this one W-R-O-N-G..... in my humble opinion of course

Comment

• He was saying the WORST he would be is DeMar
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
        He was saying the WORST he would be is DeMar
        Still talking on O?

Comment

• 47:30 min mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZs2gClLUJI
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Thanks TRex.

Comment

• Why should anyone take offense to DeMar comparisons especially the way DD has played lately?

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                Why should anyone take offense to DeMar comparisons especially the way DD has played lately?
                Eyyyyy... No trick questions in here youuu punkster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I don't see the Wiggins/DD comparison at all...they aren't in the same league physically, defensively or open court wise. Even half court Wiggins uses screens to get into the paint whereas DD still can't in his 5th season

Comment

Why should anyone take offense to DeMar comparisons especially the way DD has played lately?
                    It isn't that it's offensive, it's that it's inaccurate. Or, I suppose, it's the inaccuracy that's offensive and not the comparison itself.

Although let's be real, it's an offensive comparison. I know who Demar is as a player, and this is not him:

"Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Jalen probably just trying to get some hits on his podcast. As usual, mention any Raptor and things go a bit crazy.

Comment

• forget about the obvious differences in defense and overall game. anyone that tells me wiggins shooting stroke is similar to demar did not watch him when he was younger. demar was smaller with a better motor but he was nowhere as good as a shooter. we knew he was work in progress when we took him.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          Wtf lol

i love DeMar but Wiggins has much more raw talent than him. He's also a much better defender
                          It's a "worst-case" comparison, and a pretty damn good one at that.

I'll take a flyer on a player whose floor is DeRozan.

Comment

lol, a lot invested in opinions of DeMar?

Just kidding,,,,,,,, sort of, lol

Comment

• Tyler Ennis with another good game for the Orangemen. 10pts 4rbs 9ast 5stl. Would love to see him in a Raps uni. He's a GREAT player.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Tyler Ennis with another good game for the Orangemen. 10pts 4rbs 9ast 5stl. Would love to see him in a Raps uni. He's a GREAT college player.
                                Fixed. We don't know what he's going to be at the NBA level yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X