FIBA World Cup 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragic man. He's good.

P.S. Exum... red flags... everywhere....
    Last edited by rocwell; Sat Aug 30, 2014, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Dragic man. He's good.

P.S. Exum... red flags... everywhere....
      in what way?

Comment

• Where are you guys watching Dragic?
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF ... that one is over ... Slovenia beat Australia 90 - 80

But France - Brazil ... what a game

http://firstrowca.eu/watch/278839/1/...vs-brazil.html

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
            GLF ... that one is over ... Slovenia beat Australia 90 - 80

But France - Brazil ... what a game

http://firstrowca.eu/watch/278839/1/...vs-brazil.html
            Thanks so much! I just realized firstrow has it. I'm going to watch Lithuania at 1:50
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              in what way?
              His conditioning is obviously mediocre. Why?!

International ball is all about constant ball movement and heavy transition play, maybe few weeks in 'Merica changed him, but he doesn't look like he played a lot of international ball. And all those talks about his size against smaller guards. HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE HIS SIZE PROPERLY! Also is he scared or what? Why he's playing so passive on offense?

Of course he's young and he doesn't really have major red flags, but there are some concerns and Jazz should pay close attention before putting him into 2 guard role.

He'd be really fun to watch if he had Curry's shooting abilities.

Comment

• Lithuania vs Mexico starts in 10 mins.

Link: http://neolive.net/273982/4/Watch-Mexico-vs-Lithuania-/

Comment

• Jonas take that jumper jeez and control your freaking elbows
                  Last edited by rocwell; Sat Aug 30, 2014, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Jonas take that jumper jeez and control your freaking elbows
                    Lol right! Is Mexico a good team btw? Because right now they look much better than Lithuania

Comment

• On Cruz control...

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Lol right! Is Mexico a good team btw? Because right now they look much better than Lithuania
                        Mexico is up and coming team,

Comment

Mexico is up and coming team,
                          Oh okay. Well it seems like teams always start off hot against Lithuania and then they take over at the end. They really don't play Jonas enough. I only watch them for Jonas, so I think I'll only watch USA from now on lol. You guys can keep me posted on Jonas.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Oh okay. Well it seems like teams always start off hot against Lithuania and then they take over at the end. They really don't play Jonas enough. I only watch them for Jonas, so I think I'll only watch USA from now on lol. You guys can keep me posted on Jonas.
                            Buckets looked easy for Jonas, coach don't want to risk right now. Jonas got 2 fouls.

Buy FIBA subscription and you'll be able to watch both games : )

Comment

• Lithuania is playing some defense now.

Comment

Buckets looked easy for Jonas, coach don't want to risk right now. Jonas got 2 fouls.

Buy FIBA subscription and you'll be able to watch both games : )
                                How much is the subscription? And yea Jonas can really score, it's his defense that still worries me. And to me if he's struggling defensively in Europe he's going to be even worse in the NBA. Thank God for Amir lol

Comment

Working...
                                X