Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Forbes lost the game for us. This is why i wish demar was playing
    Placing the game on one player is ridiculous. What if Calderon never threw the ball away? Kleiza caught the ball? Bargnani made 1 of the 2 shots to end regulation?

FWIW, Forbes chipped in with a double/double - 12points/13 rebounds.

Also, it was nice to see a 2-guard with a handle. All year I've been thinking about replacing the starting SF when it is the SG who might be on the way out if Beal is the BPA on draft night.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      I'm watching the American Feed and its fantastic. These guys are PROS. No Bias (perhaps slight, but thats to be expected).
      +1

Kleiza lost the game for us not Forbes. Unlike forbes who is playing major minutes for the first time in his career Kleiza has been there and done that. Yet he persists with his always shoot-first mentality. And I thought barbosa was gone.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        When James Johnson plays like this make me want Beal over MKG
        I take this back. I realize that MKG could bring exactly what JJ does and his 5 years younger(youngest player in the draft)
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I distinctly remember someone missing a boxout a the 4 minute mark in the first quarter. It was that guy who cost us the game. Don't remember who it was but he needs to be traded. Damn that guy!

Comment

Unbelievable game. Sure, you can complain about some iffy plays we made on offense but look what had to go right for the bulls for them to win. In the bulls' last two possessions of the game, JJ blocks both shots only to have deng there on the last one to catch the wayward ball and have it leave his hand about 0.2 seconds before the clock expires. Everybody (I think) on the floor for us is part of the core of guys next year and this is the kind of game that builds a team. That, and MKG looked great last night.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Placing the game on one player is ridiculous. What if Calderon never threw the ball away? Kleiza caught the ball? Bargnani made 1 of the 2 shots to end regulation?

FWIW, Forbes chipped in with a double/double - 12points/13 rebounds.

Also, it was nice to see a 2-guard with a handle. All year I've been thinking about replacing the starting SF when it is the SG who might be on the way out if Beal is the BPA on draft night.
              In my books its not. 2 free throws missed... even if he hit one i would have been happy. Knowing the game was on the line he should have really focused on hitting the 2 free throws. He never bended his knees and just kinda threw up the free throws expecting them to go in. Any 2 guard in the league should have hit those, sure he had a good game but it doesn't mean much when you didn't win.

Comment

In my books its not. 2 free throws missed... even if he hit one i would have been happy. Knowing the game was on the line he should have really focused on hitting the 2 free throws. He never bended his knees and just kinda threw up the free throws expecting them to go in. Any 2 guard in the league should have hit those, sure he had a good game but it doesn't mean much when you didn't win.

Basketball is not an individual sport like figure skating or tennis. Any play that went differently throughout the course of the game would have altered the outcome. His free throw's were one of many plays that occurred.

Obviously you are welcome to your opinion even though it appears your love of DeRozan is clouding objectivity - in my opinion.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=truU32fZbSY
                  have you noticed this foul? 2:25 Boozer pushes Forbes away. This sure was a foul.
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

check out the minutes he played (47). I don't think he had legs left.

It's not one players fault. It was a great learning experience for this team!
                    Last edited by saints91; Sun Mar 25, 2012, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                      I distinctly remember someone missing a boxout a the 4 minute mark in the first quarter. It was that guy who cost us the game. Don't remember who it was but he needs to be traded. Damn that guy!
                      It is clear that it is Barbosa's fault for getting traded...leading us to lose this game.

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      Unbelievable game. Sure, you can complain about some iffy plays we made on offense but look what had to go right for the bulls for them to win. In the bulls' last two possessions of the game, JJ blocks both shots only to have deng there on the last one to catch the wayward ball and have it leave his hand about 0.2 seconds before the clock expires. Everybody (I think) on the floor for us is part of the core of guys next year and this is the kind of game that builds a team. That, and MKG looked great last night.
                      I could not agree more. The Raps were still out talented and yet we forced a team to overtime. I think we outplayed Chicago, had more heart, and we should have won...but sometimes it just does not work out that way. It is the NBA. Sometimes the team that plays better simply wont win. Whether it is the Refs or some fluke plays, it just happens.

But that is the beauty of the season we have. All we really want to see is developing talent, effort, and team building (maybe some lottery balls as well). That is what I saw tonight.

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                        No DeRozan, and Scott Foster as the ref? Against the Bulls? Oh boy.
                        Hey what do you mean? Is Scott Foster pro Bulls?
                        Peace. Positivity. Prosperity.

Comment

Also, many missed calls, and pro Bull calls. Chicago wasn't hitting any 3's. I can't blame this one on Forbes. There are so many different facets that could have altered the outcome of this game...
                          Peace. Positivity. Prosperity.

Comment

I like Gray and really hope he returns next year as a C off the bench. With that said, I couldn't help but imagine JV dunking those little layups he was missing and finishing the dunk attempt that Gibson blocked on Gray.

So the truth is the reason why the game was lost was because JV was in Lithuania.... haha.

Comment

The Fox wrote: View Post
                              Hey what do you mean? Is Scott Foster pro Bulls?

No, but I still get shivers from this.
                              TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                Basketball is not an individual sport like figure skating or tennis. Any play that went differently throughout the course of the game would have altered the outcome. His free throw's were one of many plays that occurred.

Obviously you are welcome to your opinion even though it appears your love of DeRozan is clouding objectivity - in my opinion.
                                it has nothing to do with derozan. That was the biggest possession in the game. There was like 15 seconds left, those 2 free throws would have brought us up by 3. That would have given us the victory or sent us into double OT. None of the other possessions before that except maybe the bargnani 3 was this important. But thats just my opinion you can think what you want. Alot of you are going to say "now we get a higher pick" but i hate losing these kind of games when victory was soo close. I take it personally sometimes and it really pisses me off to see the other team cheer, i just turned the tv off after he tipped it in cause i saw that coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X