Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Trivia

Answer a question, then ask a question.

I'll start. Can you name one of the other nine proposed Toronto Raptors team names?

Oh, I like this game.

I know one was Hogs. I think Beavers and Dragons were also in the mix. As were Towers and Bobcats. Can't remember the rest.

Who was the first member of the Raptors?

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
      Oh, I like this game.

I know one was Hogs. I think Beavers and Dragons were also in the mix. As were Towers and Bobcats. Can't remember the rest.

Who was the first member of the Raptors?
      I'm guessing Mighty Mouse?

Who is the Raptors all time leader in shot blocks?

Comment

Chris Bosh

Comment

Rg1990 wrote: View Post
          Chris Bosh
          I believe it is actually Antonio Davis, with 404 blocks as a Raptor. How many did CB1 get?

Comment

None other than the Miami Heat's All-Star forward, Chris Bosh.

Q: How many former Raptors have gone on to win an NBA championship? Their names?

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
              I believe it is actually Antonio Davis, with 404 blocks as a Raptor. How many did CB1 get?
              Looking at his stats Bosh has 635 career blocks

Comment

It's understanble that Chris is the franchise leader in almost every category. I mean the team has only been around since 1995.

Comment

He had 600 blocks as a raptor

Comment

Rg1990 wrote: View Post
                    It's understanble that Chris is the franchise leader in almost every category. I mean the team has only been around since 1995.
                    Damn, CB1 gets that one eh!

Comment

noxleno wrote: View Post
                      None other than the Miami Heat's All-Star forward, Chris Bosh.

Q: How many former Raptors have gone on to win an NBA championship? Their names?
                      Man.... I know Chauncy Billups...who else who else....hmm......

Comment

Matt Bonner with the Spurs in 2007.

Comment

I think that's it and seeing how no one asked a question, I'll step in and ask a question inspired by the last question:

Can you name the Raptors who had won championships before coming to the Raptors?

Comment

Corliss Williamson and Lindsey Hunter also spent brief times in Toronto before winning with Billups in Detroit.

Comment

I think that's it and seeing how no one asked a question, I'll step in and ask a question inspired by the last question:

Can you name the Raptors who had won championships before coming to the Raptors?
                              Olajowan, Mourning (though technically he didn't come), uhhmm, John Salley no...

Comment

Working...
                              X