With the season around the corner, Tamberlyn joins the pod and you better watch out, unlike the rest of the crew, she’s powered by research material. We review the preseason and preview the early season, including a very favorable schedule which could propel the Raptors and may provide setbacks to their rivals.
- Steimsma makes the team despite doing nothing
- If Bebe was healthy, does Steimsma still make it?
- Brazilian impressions over pre-season
- Ode to Jordan Hamilton
- Will Cherry sayonara
- Easy schedule to start the season – 9 of 12 at home, good start on the horizon?
- Atlanta, Orlando and Miami quick previews
- Booing Bosh still a thing
- Who we’ve all boo’d in the past and paid money to do so
- Could Raptors finish as #1 seed? Schedule permits the possibility of injuries
- Raptors bench compared to other top teams in the East
- Bryan Colangelo comments regarding how his moves usually pan out
- Quick Colangelo look-back on what worked and didn’t
- Guys like Austin Rivers
- Preseason takeaways
- Terrence Ross – defensive usage
- James Johnnson or Jordan Hamilton
- Chemistry concerns and Skype calls
- Predictions for Atlanta, Orlando and Miami
- Greivis Vasquez’s struggles
Photo Credit: Alex Goodlett/Getty Images