Host Zarar Siddiqi is joined by Toronto artist, Casey Bannerman (@caseybannerman). We discuss:
- Casey’s origin story, the role of Fred VanVleet and player collaborations
- How commissions go from concept to cash, and the digital art landscape
- NFTs, art and the environment
- The situational one-off tank pivot
- Drafts in the 1980s and whether they’re still run like that
- The NBA’s move away from positions
- The harsh criticism Pascal Siakam receives from fan
- And a lot more!
Sub our YouTube.