Samson Folk brings on his wonderfully talented friend Louis Zatzman, to talk about every player on the Raptors training camp roster. It’s a long one, strap in.
- Fred VanVleet will have to carry the team, and what that means
- The imperfect utilization of Pascal Siakam
- The Gruesome Twosome of Siakam & VanVleet
- Khem Birch and the Center Position
- Precious Achiuwa, a defensive gamechanger?
- Chris Boucher with another step?
- Preferred Starting 5’s
- Dragic remains a very good player
- The Partnership of Bobby Webster and Masai Ujiri
- The Skinny on GTJ
- The Scottie Barnes Experience
- OG Anunoby and Wonderful Potential
- The Small Window of opportunity for Yuta Watanabe
- Malachi, the gifted passer
- Best of the Rest
- Record Predictions
- Where do we differ?
If you would be so kind, you can leave a nice review for the podcast here. I do read them, and some of you have incredible taste!
Have a blessed day.