The Extra (Extra) podcast talks about all things trade deadline.
On this week’s episode, hosts Blake Murphy and William Lou discuss the following:
- The Pistons acquired Tobias Harris, the Hornets acquired Courtney Lee.
- Are these good moves? What gives, Magic?
- Are the Pistons and Hornets a bigger 2-7 matchup threat now?
- The Raptors have been tied to some names.
- Is Thad Young a fit?
- The Markieff Morris fever dream ends.
- What say you, Taj Gibson?
- Are the Bulls still scary?
- Let’s talk about Al Horford…
- Can the Raptors land him?
- What would it cost?
- Is it worth sacrificing Jonas Valanciunas?
- What if he goes to the Celtics?
- No seriously…what if he goes to the Celtics?
- A reminder: Check back Friday for the regularly scheduled Extra pod, when we’ll break down the Raptors’ deadline activities and those of the teams around them.
- Mentioned: Our Patreon page. If you appreciate the content we produce, want to support RR, and have the means to do so, we’ve started a Patreon page at patreon.com/RaptorsRepublic. Any contribution is greatly appreciated and will help us continue to do what we do, and try to do even more