Raptors 905 113, Rio Grande Valley Vipers 97 | Box Score
Two-ways: Jordan Loyd (905), Vincent Edwards, Danuel House Jr. (Vipers)
Assignment: Isaiah Hartenstein (Vipers)
Four Raptors players scored over 20 points on Wednesday night as the 905 won 113-97 over Rio Grande Valley on the road.
Wade Baldwin IV scored a team-high 25 points to go along with 7 rebounds, 6 assists and 5 steals. Jordan Loyd and Josh Adams scored 23 apiece, while Duane Notice notched 20 points including 6 3-pointers on the night.
Vipers assignment player Isaiah Hartenstein scored a game-high 28 points and also grabbed 17 rebounds for his 19th double-double in the G League this season.
A vicious posterizing dunk by Josh Adams in the closing minute of the first half helped the 905 go on to take a 65-47 lead into the locker room. Notice was red hot, knocking down 6 of 7 from the field through two quarters to help him score 17 points.
The Vipers came storming out of halftime, going on a 19-2 run minutes into the quarter to cut the lead to 6 points. A timeout by Jama Mahlalela helped the 905 score a quick 5 points off of a Loyd layup and a Christian Watford 3-pointer, building the lead back into double digits once again – a double-digit lead that they wouldn’t falter a second time.
A Baldwin IV 3-pointer gave the 905 its largest lead of the game at 21 points with 5:24 left in the contest.
- 905 Two-Way Notes
- Jordan Loyd had a strong start going into halftime with 17 points off of 6 of 9 shooting, but a relatively quiet second half, ending the game with 23 points with 5 rebounds and 6 assists.
- Vipers Two-Way Notes
- Vincent Edwards had 4 points and 6 rebounds off of the bench.
- Danuel House Jr. scored 12 points along with 3 assists and 2 blocks.
- Vipers Assignment Notes
- Isaiah Hartenstein scored a game-high 28 points and grabbed 17 rebounds, helping him earn his 19th double-double of the season with the Vipers. The big man showcased his playmaking ability as well, recording 5 assists on the night.
- Admin note
- The 905 play again at home on Sunday. Raptors Republic readers can get a discount on tickets using the code REPUBLIC905.