Host Andrew Damelin is joined by Raptors two-way guard David Johnson for 20 minutes of genuine, thoughtful conversation.
- David’s understated demeanour, which some have seen as a negative.
- the family origins or David’s “zero ego”
- David, the high school everyman.
- the source of David’s chip on his shoulder
- David’s first NBA bucket, albeit in preseason
- David’s fourth quarter takeover in Boston, including “the foul”
- 905 Head Coach Patrick Mutombo as life coach vs basketball coach
The Rapcast can be found wherever your download podcasts: