THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
We’re excited to present the annual Raptors Republic 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament. The event will be on Sunday November 28 at Mattamy Athletic Centre (Yonge/College) at 1 PM. Registration is now open with limited spots available.
What: Survivor Series – The 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament
When: November 28, 2021, at 1:00 PM
Cost: The cost per team is $150
How to Sign Your Team Up
You have three options, pick the one most convenient (#3 is the most beneficial to you):
- Send $150 an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buy the tickets on Eventbrite here
- Send money using $RAPS coin here
Rules and FAQs
- This is a 3-on-3 indoor basketball tournament with one substitute allowed, for a maximum four people per team.
- There are slots for 16 teams, and we can’t expand beyond that, so sign up quickly. This is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Some spots are already spoken for by the Raptors’ online community.
- Each team will play 3 games in a round-robin format (ends around 3pm), and a minimum of one-game in the knockout round (starts right after). Each team guaranteed to play at least four games.
- Games are 3-on-3 in the half-court, and use a running clock of 15 minutes. They are refereed.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the tournament.
- You must have proper basketball shoes (no running shoes or sneakers are allowed).
- This is a tournament for all skill-levels and if history is any indication, it’ll follow the normal distribution. There will be some really good teams, some not-so-really good teams, and some in between. Historically, nobody gets dominated in all of their games, there will be a nice mix. Most of all, though, everyone is guaranteed to have a lot of fun and meet great people.
- Winners will receive prizes.
- All participants receive a Raptors Republic reversible-mesh jersey.
- Questions? Email email@example.com.