The trio is back as there’s surprising consensus on Tristan Thompson versus Jonas Valanciunas; Terrence Ross is at it on Instagram again, and there’s the run-of-the-mill Faried-for-Ross trade talk. The following topics anchor the pod, but there’s so much more.
- Jordan vs LeBron
- Should the Raptors bring back Lou Williams?
- Kenneth Faried for Terrence Ross and 20th pick
- Is Tristan Thompson better than Jonas Valanciunas?
- Masai’s most difficult decision this summer
- Terrence Ross calling out neckbeards on Instagram
- We know Masai Ujiri’s best move so far (I think), what’s his worst?
This podcast is brought to you by LevelWearShop.com. Head to LevelWearShop.com for officially licensed NBA and Raptors player apparel produced here in Toronto. Use “RAPTORSREPUBLIC” code at checkout to receive 10% off your order, valid until July 1st. Visit and like Levelwear’s Facebook page to stay up to date on news and product releases.
Grab the iTunes feed or check us out on Stitcher on Android. There is also the plain old feed. You can also download the file (40:44, 49 MB). Or just listen below: