This week on The Doctor is In with Phdsteve, I have called in the boys from the world wide roundtable to talk ball and we talk playoffs! Joined by my brother Mike, Greg Mason, and Blair Miller we discuss:
- Before we go forward and look at game 6- we do a quick recap of game 5
- The tweet I never sent @therealphdsteve “Classic Raptors fans, always crying. Even when they are winning 3-2 in a best of 7 series with home court”
- So did the Raps win this game or did BKN loose it?
- What’s the bigger story: Raps up 91-69 at the end of 3 quarters OR BKN Scoring 44 in the 4th to tie the game with 2 mins remaining
- Who has the momentum going into Game 6?
- Are the refs still an issue? Do conspiracy theories to remove the Raps from the playoffs still hold true?
- Who starts for the Raps and what does Casey’s rotation look like in this pivotal game?
- The new #morecowbell sound byte gets introduced
- Mike, Greg, Blair all take turns finishing these sentences:
- “Raps win this game if…..”
- “BKN wins this game if….”
- A quick look at the other side of the Eastern Conference playoffs bracket and then over to the West
- Friend of the podcast Anthony Q. Farrell wrote a great piece here on the 1st round.
- Win or lose the Raptors have gained immense experience that will help them going forward. Way better than tanking