It’s that time of year again: Time to come out and dunk on the Raptors Republic crew. The (10th!) annual RR tournament is back!
What: Republic Rumble – The 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament
When: January 29, 2020, at 8:45 AM
HOW TO SIGN YOUR TEAM UP
- Step 1: Pay the fee as noted above. This will reserve a spot for your team, after which we’ll follow up directly with you to get jersey sizes etc.
Step 2: There is no Step 2
RULES AND FAQS
- This is a 3-on-3 indoor basketball tournament with one substitute allowed, for a maximum four people per team.
- There are slots for 16 teams, and we can’t expand beyond that, so sign up quickly. This is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Four are already spoken for by teams from the Raptors’ online community.
- Each team will play at least 3 games in a round-robin format (ends around 11), and a minimum of one-game in the knockout round (starts right after). Each team guaranteed to play at least four games.
- Games are 3-on-3 in the half-court, and use a running clock of 15 minutes. They are refereed.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the tournament.
- You must have proper basketball shoes (no running shoes or sneakers are allowed).
- This is a tournament for all skill-levels and if history is any indication, it’ll follow the normal distribution. There will be some really good teams, some not-so-really good teams, and some in between. Historically, nobody gets dominated in all of their games, there will be a nice mix. Most of all, though, everyone is guaranteed to have a lot of fun and meet great people.
- All participants receive a Raptors Republic reversible-mesh jersey.
- Questions? Email [email protected]