This week on The Doctor Is In with Phdsteve. Arsenalist drops by and we’ve got two guys talking hoops. We talk about:
- The chances of the Bulls catching the Raptors, I’m not sounding confident but Arse is.
- Would making the 8th seed “save the season”?
- Raptors giving up 106 points a game, can we survive this insane stat?
- What success against Cleveland or Orlando depends on?
- How do we judge Colangelo’s body of work? Is Bargnani the main judging point?
- Are we still willing to give Colangelo five years to prove his worth?
- Will Bosh pair with up with another superstar and if so, what city is it most likely to happen in?
- Andrea Bargnani as a franchise player.
- Donald Sterling and LA as a big market.
- Will the Knicks ever eclipse football or baseball in NY?
- Raptors predictions – 7th, 8th or miss playoffs.
Note: there is a small glitch in the first minute or so with the recording but it gets sorted out and is clear sailing from then on out.
Make sure to vote in the polls