The schedule came out yesterday. Had a chance to digest it and spit out the remnants in the Rapcast. Arsenalist joins the conversation, but he’s only there so I don’t feel lonely talking into a mic.
Just some of the talking topics:
- Schedule – easy, hard or just the same as before?
- Is the prediction of 17 wins affected by the schedule?
- Free-agency – Can leadership be imported?
- Jalen Rose talking about Raptors taking a run at Nene
- If money is to be spent, spend it on veteran leadership or young potential?
- What’s there to be had on the amnesty wire?
- The major difference between this development season and the last two
- Raptors to clear PF log-jam by start of season? Don’t bet on it
- Raptors assets being fillers, so we got to wait before major moves like Paul, Howard are made
- It makes no sense to amnesty a guy who has one year left, so use amnesty now if you have to
- Hey Jay, thanks a lot!
- The one advantage the Raptors have this year that they haven’t had in the last three – lack of turnover
- Which players does culture change start with?
- “Colangelo, do nothing!”
Follow me on Twitter – therealphdsteveFollow @raptorsrepublic