The Rapcast has been resurrected by yours truly! We’re hoping to re-launch this zombified version of the Rapcast and run it weekly on Fridays, depending on the Raptor schedule for the week.
This time around, Wally (“A Dub”) and Zarar (“Arsenalist”) joined me and we discussed the Kyle Lowry injury, Landry Fields’ surgery, Andrea Bargnani’s struggles, Dwane Casey’s big man rotation and more.
Topics and Items of Note
- Kyle Lowry is out another 1-2 weeks – what’s the long-term impact? Should Jose still be on the block?
- Landry Fields had ulnar transposition surgery and will be reevaluated in two weeks – does it matter? Does this explain his shooting woes?
- Andrea Bargnani – why is he struggling? Should he come off the bench?
- Dwane Casey’s Rotation – why the haphazard rotations? Does it matter?
- Ideal Big Man Deployment – who are the best pairings? Who should start and play with whom?
- When did J.J. Reddick become LEGIT?
- Predictions for the weekend – @Boston Saturday and vs. Orlando Sunday.
- Landry Fields Out Indefinitely, No Timetable for Return, Reassessment in Two Weeks
- Marc Stein: Raptors Interested in Pietrus