The way it works:
For the first round we’ll have two matchups a day, voting for those matchups will remain open for 24 hours – 9AM to 9AM the following day, at which point the voting will be closed and the new matchup will appear on the site. So the schedule for the week is like this:
- Tuesday (West): Clean Cut Huskies vs Paw Ball, Canadian Raptors vs Graphic Novel – Voting
- Wednesday (East): Sleek vs Glow, Operation Skeleton vs JT II
- Thursday (West): Purple and Red Fauxback vs JT III, Red Huskies vs Est. 1946
- Friday (East): Fierce vs JT I, Old Renewed vs Boost
All voting will re-open on Saturday 9AM to Sunday 9AM. The first round results will be officially announced on Sunday afternoon, and that’s when the second round schedule will be released.
Sleek (1) vs Glow (8)
The logo I designed is flawed, but it was my inspiration moving forwards. I thought it would be nice to bring back the old Raptors text (for nostalgic purposes more than anything, and to commemorate our 20th year). I have also submitted a more subtle, minimalist design that I think fits in nicely with what the rest of the league are doing.
This jersey I made is for road games. I put Canadian leafs on the pants for a Canadian theme! GO Raptors!
Vote: Sleek vs Glow
Operation Skeleton (4) vs JT II (5)
This new logo puts a different spin to the Raptor brand using the concept of a skeleton and the Raptor, shaded white instead of red. This not only brings a fresh idea but a cleaner and more modern feel to the brand. The Maple Leaf on top verifies that Canadian feel as well as the claw marks solidifying the ferociousness of the Raptor. The circle around brings that classic feel as we know with many existing logo’s. Finally the logo all around is not far from the Blue Jays which has gained a lot of positive reviews after their recent brand alteration. View the full PDF submission.
Vote: Operation Skeleton vs JT II
- West First Round Playoffs: Clean Cut Huskies (1) vs Paw Ball (8), Canadian Raptors (4) vs Graphic Novel (5)
- West First Round: Purple and Red Fauxback (2) vs JT III (7), Red Huskies (3) vs Est. 1946 (6)