The way it works:
For the first round we’ll have two matchups a day, voting for those matchups will remain open for 24 hours – 9AM to 9AM the following day, at which point the voting will be closed and the new matchup will appear on the site. So the schedule for the week is like this:
- Tuesday (West): Clean Cut Huskies vs Paw Ball, Canadian Raptors vs Graphic Novel – Voting
- Wednesday (East): Sleek vs Glow, Operation Skeleton vs JT II – Voting
- Thursday (West): Purple and Red Fauxback vs JT III, Red Huskies vs Est. 1946 – Voting
- Friday (East): Fierce vs JT I, Old Renewed vs Boost
All voting will re-open on Saturday 9AM to Sunday 9AM. The first round results will be officially announced on Sunday afternoon, and that’s when the second round schedule will be released.
Fierce (2) vs JT I (7)
Canada’s NBA team requires a more fierce and professional identity to ignite a fan-base with renewed optimism for the future.
Vote: Fierce vs JT I
Old Renewed (3) vs Boost (6)
Raptors is an already well-established brand. It just needs small modifications in the logo and image to give it a boost/upgrade that it needs to make it a winner’s team! So, my focus was to make it SERIOUS and FEARSOME-POWERFUL. Take the Raptor’s funny looking body away, make the pupil disappear, sharper and much more dazzling font used, highlights and shadows to make a serious remark. View the full suite of logos here (PDF).
Vote: Old Renewed vs Boost
- Kevin Hart blocks the daylights out of Kyle Lowry
- JonasBasket 2013: Observations from Lithuania vs Macedonia