This isn’t The Doctor is In. This isn’t Talking Raptors. This is the Arsenalist talking to James Ham from Cowbell Kingdom about the Rudy Gay deal. Old school style. Give this cat a follow, if not for his sick basketball knowledge then for his hair. Give his site a follow at @cowbell_kingdom too. Also, sign up for the tournament as an individual or a team.
Listen up as:
- James talks about what he’s expecting from Rudy Gay – this is pure madness as he’s reminding me of Raptors fans last December
- Pete D’alessandro
- We dig deep into the pronunciation of “Greivis Vasquez”
- Patrick Patterson and Vasquez are discussed in-depth – their strengths, their weaknesses and their character
- How Jose Calderon and Vasquez may as well be the same person (a good thing and also not a good thing)
- Proof that John Salmons is a scarecrow
- I still can’t believe how high of an opinion the Sacramento fans have of Rudy Gay
- Salary/flexibility impact from Kings and Raptors perspective
- Score check from Raps/Lakers
- How the Raptors and Kings form a brotherhood
- More…oh, there’s so much more!
Related to Rudy Gay deal:
- Raptors save $12.4M in Rudy Gay Deal: Here’s How
- Quick Reaction: Raptors 106, Lakers 94