Tim Chisholm (@timpchisholm) is a late arrival to the show where Andrew (@MarmaladeJacko) reveals the true reason why Valanciunas was unfazed by the occasion. It’s a four-part pod which covers Game 1, and more importantly, what to do in Game 2. Here’s the agenda that we never stick to – please note that Part 3 of this Podcast uses language that some listeners may find unsuitable to their ears.
- The Jitters – who was affected and why
- Amir Johnson injury concerns
- Defensive indiscipline and the fantasy of switching 1-5
- DeRozan’s offense – mind made up too soon?
- Is Amir/Pierce overblown?
- Bench analysis – is Patterson the small-ball guy?
- Seeking a defensive stopper off the bench, who fits the bill?
- Tactical changes needed for Game 2
- Change lineup?
- Will Nets continue to shoot poor?
- Deron Williams – worry about him or let him shoot
- Raptors playoff perception across the league thus far
- Ujiri’s swear word and reaction
- Game-clock problems
- Chisholm’s prediction regarding DeRozan
- Nets response to Game 1
- Predictions for Game 2
- Morning Coffee – Mon, Apr 21
- Forget DeRozan And Ujiri, Dwane Casey Is The Focus Of These Playoffs For Toronto