How the turntables have turned. With the Raps having slaughtered the Magic in game two, the onus is on Orlando to adapt for their first showing at home. The series is tied 1-1. I have ~2000 words coming about potential adjustments and tactical stuff in my pre-game news and notes before the game (should drop around 6:30 pm EST), but for now here’s an awesome list of stuff we’ve thrown up since game two that you can read:
- Zarar, quite irreligiously, on Kawhi Leonard’s greatness.
- My breakdown on how Toronto has punished Orlando for playing Jonathan Isaac.
- Anthony Doyle’s piece on how Toronto now finds themselves on the other side.
- Samson Folk’s breakdown on how Marc Gasol shut down Nikola Vucevic.
- My recap of game two, in which I drool over Leonard.
TV: ESPN Tipoff: 7pm EST
The Raptors are a 5 point favourites. O/U: 210.
OG Anunoby (appendectomy) is out. Patrick McCaw (thumb) is probable.
PG: Kyle Lowry, Fred VanVleet, Jeremy Lin
SG: Danny Green, Jodie Meeks, Patrick McCaw
SF: Kawhi Leonard, Norman Powell, Malcolm Miller
PF: Pascal Siakam
C: Marc Gasol, Serge Ibaka, Chris Boucher
Same old, same old. Markelle Fultz (shoulder), Isaiah Briscoe (knee), Mo Bamba (leg), and Timofey Mozgov (knee) are out.
PG: DJ Augustin, Michael Carter-Williams, Jerian Grant
SG: Evan Fournier, Terrence Ross
SF: Jonathan Isaac, Wesley Iwundu
PF: Aaron Gordon, Jarell Martin
C: Nikola Vucevic, Khem Birch