Coming up on the All-Star break, it’s a short one where the following is discussed:
- Terrence Ross in the dunk comp as a dark horse, we talk about the favorite, Ross’ chances, and the general sentiment towards the dunk contest
- Is Rudy Gay the best pure talent Colangelo has ever acquired? Strong case for the affirmative
- OKC model comment mentioned in Rapcast
- The fans are back on Colangelo’s side, as witnessed by the recent poll where 64% suggested bringing him back next year. What are the two reasons this is the case? Gay is #1, but #2 is…
- Revisiting how Bosh walked out and equating it to how OKC handled the same situation with Harden.
- Amir Johnson’s foul rate, at-the-rim and short-range finishing percentages, defensive improvement and strength
- Looking back at Amir’s extension – is there an apology due to Colangelo, or did he jump the gun on Amir?
- Setting a win total based on previous East 8th seed totals, setting a target post-All Star record, and seeing what the Raptors have to do to get there