This week on The Doctor is In with Phdsteve, I have called in the boys from the world wide roundtable to talk ball and we have a discussion about all the action in NBA and NCAA while continually tying it back to the Raptors! Joined by my brother Mike (who knows college basketball), and Blair Miller from The Fifth Quarter Blog we discuss:
- The meltdown of the year as the Raps blow a 27-point lead in Oakland, completing a week that saw the Raps go 0-4 and lose in four different ways!
- Who is to blame for a Raptors team which, at 6-11, are now heading in the wrong direction?
- Can we still be optimistic?
- Where are all the fast break points? Why aren’t the Raptors sharing the rock? Are they actually a good rebounding team? We explore some of the trends of this team’s successes and failures
- What happens if the Raptors lose 3 or 4 more in a row?
- How big a month is this for Casey? Ujiri? And Raptors Fans in general?
- After 30 minutes of Raptors talk we switch to college ball and preview the AP Top 10 giving listeners a run-down of all the teams and players to watch on teams not named Kentucky, Kansas, Michigan State or Duke
- There is even some Dalai Lama to help ease the minds of suffering Raptors fans!