We’re going to introduce a third podcast into the Raptors Republic lineup. It’ll air on Monday mornings and will be 100% Raptors-focused. To start things off we got Sam and Will, one of whom didn’t actually see the Clipper game (shame on them). We’re running down a few topics, including:
- Ross’s big night and the grade he received in the Reaction post
- How have expectations changed for Ross since his rookie year
- Who has the higher ceiling – DeRozan or Ross?
- Does Ross’s big night change Casey’s view of him?
- Did Hedo Turkoglu’s intend to injure?
- Impact of DeRozan’s injury on the week ahead
- Amir Johnson’s dip in form – temporary or sign of things to come?
- Dwane Casey’s no-nonsense approach with Jonas Valanciunas – fair or unfair?
- A comparison of second-year Jonas with the the second years of some notable bigs in the league
- All-Star discussion – which of Lowry or DeRozan is more deserving and who is likely to get in
- Competition for Lowry/DeRozan’s All-Star spot (ahem, one’s from Orlando)
- Game-by-game preview of the week ahead starting with Brooklyn and ending with Portland
- Look ahead to the 5-game Western road trip and a further look ahead to what follows that
- Lots more stuff..