Duane and Kelsea recap the 905’s series against the top-seeded Maine Celtics, and how some aspects of the game are simply out of your control as a player. They discuss the sportsmanship rules that go along with scoring 51 points in a quarter, and what it’s like to play in a different climate than you are used to. Duane reminisces on having to guard Tacko Fall and provides insight on how to succeed in the upcoming series against College Park.
- The 7 and a half hour basketball game
- Why it was actually a 15 hour day
- The difficulty of playing in an empty Canadian arena in December with the air-conditioning blasting
- Playing in the South Carolina heat as a Canadian
- Players not being in the right situations on a roster
- Andrew Rowsey’s accolades
- Playing without your head coach
- A warped court and a leaking roof allowing the 905 a free night in New York
- Guarding Tacko Fall
- How to stop Cat Barber
- The mentality needed in a game against a losing team
Follow Kelsea on Twitter at @kelsea_lately
Produced by Don Yang / Raptors Republic.
The Rapcast can be found wherever your download podcasts: