Faxed in moments ago from the RR home office in Athabasca, Alberta. The category is Top Ten Colangelo excuses for the season.
- The economy.
- I gave the extension to one Jose Calderon, not this guy wearing his jersey. Who is he?
- When I said this is the “best” team I’ve ever assembled, I actually meant this is the “worst” team I’ve ever assembled. I see how you got confused.
- That punk Kapono conned me.
- I left my scouting ability at the border.
- Realized too late that Wayne Embry wasn’t the doorman but, you know, a basketball guy.
- They lied to me about Hassan Adams.
- Hey, how was I supposed to know Jermaine wouldn’t stay healthy?
- This team needs 80 games to “gel”. Wait for it, its gonna be good.
…and the #1 Colangelo excuse for this season…drum roll….
- Daddy doesn’t return my phone calls.
- Linkage for Mar 9 2pm to Mar 11 11pm
- Roll Call – Mar 11 vs Sixers