It’s another action packed hour of podcasting with Phdsteve on The Dr Is In.
To help make sense of the first 2 games of the Raptors/Warriors NBA Finals, Steve is joined by a couple of the usual suspects from his World Wide Round Table Podcasts that featured regularly on RR between 2013-15: Blair Miller, Steve’s brother Mike, & Greg Mason. Over the course of an hour the boys discuss
- Current mood: how do you feel about the Finals so far?
- Golden State has now won a road game in 23 straight series. So Warriors winning game 2 in Toronto: big news, little news, or no news at all?
- ESPN post-game & former players were impressed with how the Warriors battled to win game 2. Was that a big win for the Warriors? Would you agree with the description of the W as impressive?
- Is Andre Iguodala the Robert Horry of this generation? Was Iggy’s 3 a series changing shot?
- Injuries continue to pile up for warriors. Durant still out. Boogie just returning. Steph wasn’t 100% in game 2. Iggy hurt in game 1 and Klay & Looney couldn’t finish game 2. Big deal, little deal, no deal at all?
- Kyle Lowry looked a bit unhinged in game 2. Fouling out and really giving very little offensively to his team. His playoff struggles have been well documented but it looked like he had moved past them: big deal, little deal, no deal at all?
- The Golden State Warriors have only really outplayed the Raptors for 1 quarter of 8 (although they did win the 3rd quarter of game 1 by 1 point.
- If you’re Nick Nurse, Steve Kerr- what adjustments do you make?
- Who you got in games 3 & 4 or what do you expect to see and when the series comes back to Toronto for game 5?