The Raptors are 1 game away from winning title? Incredible. Perfect time for another action-packed hour of podcasting with Phdsteve on The Dr Is In.
Steve is joined by a couple of the usual suspects from his World Wide Round Table Podcasts that featured regularly on RR between 2013-15: Blair Miller, Steve’s brother Mike, & Greg Mason. Over the course of an hour the boys discuss
- Opening – feelings at the moment
- Game 2 & 3 taking points:
- Stephs big game
- Klays injury
- The return of Looney & The disappearance of boogie
- The idiot owner & how Lowry handled it.
- The emergence of Ibaka & the difference maker Kyle Lowry
- Inside Nick Nurses brain/Has Kerr been outcoached?
- Why are fans leaving Oracle early?
- Did the Raps break the Warriors in the 3rd quarter of game 4?
- Should the Warriors be fined for their injury reports this Finals?
- What to expect from game 5?
- What about Durant?
- Does watching this warriors team struggle without all of its parts, change how you think about Lebron?
- Has this Warriors team ever won a big series when the other team was the equal parts healthy?
- Can the Warriors come back to win? If so how?