From everyone at Raptors Republic, we’d like to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. It’s been a pretty great year for both the Raptors and the site, and it wouldn’t be possible without the people that pay RR a daily visit, and the writers who contribute to RR.
Let’s hope that the Christmas present of DeRozan’s good health is given to us soon enough, preferably against the Clippers on Saturday. And while we’re talking about presents, here’s a fantastic list compiled by reader, ckh26:
- For JV. A case of Palmolive dish soap. As the old TV ad says… for the softest hands.
- For TROSS… A trip to the track and some blinders the horses use. With those puppies on you run straight to the rim.
- For AMIR.. a trip to Lourdes and a permanent healing of those ankles,We need you man.
- For DD. A quick recovery from that groin pull.
- For Kyle. You have been Santa all year long so far so a couple of days off. Stellar … just Stellar.
- For Grevis: An inch. Cuz that inch is all you need to get the jumper to start falling at a regular clip.
- For PPat: A trip to the movies to watch groundhog day so you can keep doing your great work over and over and over again.
- For James JJ Johnson: 3 heads to turn downcourt at the same time on January 12th…. While you simultaneously even the score with that idiot down in Motown.
- For Lou… 20 more chances to flash that smile as you just embarrass someone with that 3 point buzzer beater.
- For Tyler.. A visit with JV to share some of that Palmolive.
- For Chuck… A contract extension for 2 more years. Its incredibly hard to find locker room guys who can also chip in when its at its darkest.
- For the Steamer. Minutes.. Some Minutes to show you are there to help.
- For Bebe. A gift coupon to Hair Cutters.
- For Bruno. SOme real playing time in the D league to get ready for next year. You really are 1 year away from being 1 year away.
- For Landry. A run of luck. Just as your getting going you do a one and half gainer off a guys back.
- For Coach Dwane. Earplugs so you dont have to listen to the assembled massess on message boards who without any practical experience can somehow do a better job than you have taking a 20 and 60 team 4 years ago to legit contender status to make the ECF this year.