The Extra returns, live from Hoop Talks at The Drake Underground!
This week’s episode is brought to you Athlete’s Collective, where you can use promo code RAPTORS at the checkout for 15% off your first order of locally made, logo-free, premium sportswear at affordable prices.
On this week’s episode, host Blake Murphy joins Ashley Docking, Holly MacKenzie, Meghan McPeak, and Eric Koreen to discuss all things Raptors.
- Are the Raptors doing themselves a disservice skewing so young?
- What does Kyle Lowry’s future hold?
- Should you care about the D-League?
- Lessons in self-loathing.
- Q&A with guests.
- While you’re here, I also created a Facebook page where I’ll post all of my articles/radio spots/podcasts, some of which don’t end up re-posted here at Raptors Republic. There’s been a lot this week.
The Rapcast can be found wherever your download podcasts: